Why is pre-employment personality test important in today's job market? An employee is hired because the employee poses the least amount of risk to the company. The company's final goal is risk reduction, which helps determine botton-line profit. Corporates tests are there to make sure prospective employees pose the least financial risk. A corporate test reassures the employer that the new hires operate at work i a more "timely and fiscally sound manner".Read more →
What does corporate personality test measure? A personality test is a self-report questionnaire designed to reveal aspects of an individual's character or psychological makeup. Interviewees are asked through a number of covert questions (reading the question doesn’t reveal what it measures) about aspects of their personality which are relevant to the workplace. The information collected is collated into what becomes known as the ‘personality profile’ and is used to assist hhiring decision.Read more →
How can we help you ace your corporate personality test? You are in good hands with us preparing for pre-employment personality tests. We offer large volume of real questions as well as state-of-art simulation and assessment tools.Read more →
- Four ways to beat personality tests
- How to avoid personality test dishonesty alarm?
- Why is personality test important for employers?
- Demystified: Personality tests cannot be prepared
- Demystified: Employers who use personality tests to screen candidates truly believe in the power of the tests
- Why do you have to get yourself prepared for personality testing?
- Demystified: There is no right or wrong answers for questions in a personality test
- Personality tests don't predict workplace performance
- (09.29.2014) Are Workplace Personality Tests Fair?
- (05.21.2014) Vidoe: How to Pass Pre-employment Personality Test
- (03.27.2014)How Personality Job Tests Turn Us All Into Liars
- (02.01.2014) Flunking the Test: Demystifying Pre-Employment Testing
- (07.12.2013) The Problem With Personality Tests
- (07.05.2013) Questions over legality of personality testing
- (06.18.2013) Should College Admissions Include Personality Testing Too?
- (05.19.2013) Nothing personal: The questionable Myers-Briggs test
- (04.13.2013) Myers-Briggs personality test embraced by employers, not all psychologists
- (04.06.2013) Personality testing at work: Emotional breakdown - Can leaders be identified by psychometrics?
- (03.26.2013) The Myers-Briggs Personality Test Is Pretty Much Meaningless
- (10.17.2012) Should You Use Personality Testing in Hiring?
- (10.01.2012) Woman Sues Over Personality Test Job Rejection
- (06.17.2012) Personality tests: Can they identify the real you?
- (06.08.2012) Personality testing to screen out teachers who lack social skills or cannot cope under pressure
- (09.15.2011) Testing the legality of employee personality tests
- (09.13.2011) Are Personality Tests Required For the Job You Want?
- (05.13.2011) Facebook Can Serve as Personality Test
- (01.07.2009) Test for Dwindling Retail Jobs Spawns a Culture of Cheating
- (02.09.2010) Color Me CEO? Test Shows How Bosses Are Wired
- (12.08.2010) Court rules personality test runs afoul of Americans with Disabilities Act
- (03.27.2008) Employers Relying On Personality Tests To Screen Applicants